Select language bg en
Image From Bulgaria

SKI46622:Apartment for sale in Town of Bansko

Published by on
Apartment Bansko
Code: SKI46622-BA270
Type: Apartment
Location: Bansko »
Price: €60000.00 // Request
Built area: 42.00 m2
Total area: 0.00 m2
Completed Mountain Romance Apartment Ready to Move Into!
Well located in Bansko town, this apartment is being sold fully furnished so all that is missing is you and your bags! Accommodation offers one bedroom, living area and bathroom (total size is 42m2 including common areas). There are nice touches in the apartment such as wooden floors and good South Easterly views. The property is located on the second floor of the block.
Complex Facilities
• Jacuzzi
• 2 Steam baths – one of the individual
• Sauna
• Relaxation area
• Aromatherapy
• Bath tub with a spa procedures
• Beauty salon for face treatments
• Massage room
• Fitness
• Restaurant
• Reception desk
• Security
• Ski and ski boot storage depot
• Laundry service
• Parking places
• Telephone, Internet connection, Satellite TV
8 euros per square meter annual /without VAT/ which includes:
• Maintenance of the garden
• Maintenance, cleaning and electricity bills of the common parts
• Security and looking after the hotel
• Standard repairs occurring from the normal use of the building
Rental Management is available from the developer at 20% of the rental income. Apartment owner keeps remaining 80% with an online booking system allowing owners to check progress of bookings. The building has now been completed and finishing touches are being done (these should be completed by June).
Payment Plan
1000 euros reservation fee for 4 weeks
10% - upon signing the Preliminary Contract (within four weeks of paying reservation fee)
90% - 1 months after Preliminary Contract has been signed (minus reservation fee)
Apartment is being sold with endless lease. Full price will be entered into Notary Deeds.
Location and Local Attractions
Located 600m away from the gondola and close to the new road leading directly to the Bansko gondola, access is relatively quick. Bansko town centre is around a 10 minute walk away (800m away) and there is a wide range of pubs, bars and traditonal Bulgarian Mehanas within a short walk of this development. Development ref. BA136 is also very close by.
Bansko has had a lot of money invested in it to turn it into Bulgarias premier ski resort. This investment has successfully turned Bansko into one of Europes new holiday hotspots and now money is being invested to turn Bansko into an all year round holiday destination. With three spectacular mountain ranges surrounding the town and a quaint historic feel to the place, this town has huge potential and last skiing season, tourists descended on this town in their thousands. For any investor looking to rent out, then this is great news. Plus tourism in Bansko is expected to increase with each coming season.
The skiing facilities at Bansko are excellent, with a skiing season that lasts from November right through till May. There are very good snowmaking machines in stand by and the pistes are always kept in tip top condition.
Website:

Contact SkiProperty.BG about this Apartment - SKI46622-BA270

Reset

Images in Gallery (6)

Town of Bansko is the administrative center of Bansko municipality. It is included in Blagoevgrad district (South-Western planing region of Bulgaria).

Map of Town Bansko »

Vidin Montana Vratsa Pleven Rousse Silistra Dobrich Varna Veliko Turnovo Razgrad Turgovishte Shoumen Bourgas Yambol Sliven Haskovo Stara Zagora Gabrovo Plovdiv Kardjali Smolyan Pazardjik Blagoevgrad Kyustendil Lovech Sofia City Sofia County Pernik